In our world today, children need to be taught morals and ethics of everyday life and such at a young age because they will create the future. Our bespoke etiquette class adapted for minors and younger children, with a focus on manners, appearance and emotional intelligence will help broaden their horizons and thinking path.
Following this training, children will:
- Learn the WHYs and WHEREFOREs of Etiquette
- Be able to introduce themselves properly to people when they meet and greet
- Learn about deportment and how to carry themselves when sitting, walking and standing
- Understand the rudiments of Dining Etiquette and exhibit proper table manners
- Know how to behave in social settings
- Know how to speak right and speak clear
- Know to handle and address bullying
Who should attend?
Ages 4 - 6
Ages 7 - 10
Ages 11 - 15
Ages 16 – 18
- Dining Etitiquette
- Social Etiquette
- Nigerian Etiquette and Culture
- Confidence and Self Esteem
- Meeting and Greeting
- Adressing Bullying
- Elocution and Diction
- And many more.
- The TEM Finishing School/ debutante ball: Social Etiquette for young adults – The award winning social etiquette and development programme, providing the first platform for younger clients to enter confidently in a brave new world of adulthood.
- International Etiquette for children (11-15).
We have after school classes, half term and any school holidays. Language School ..French , Spanish, Mandarin.