TRAIN THE TRAINER
The English Manner Nigeria is pleased to offer an accredited, comprehensive five day Train the Trainer programme, designed for those wishing to emulate our high standards in their own business models. Our Train The Trainer course allows individuals to develop transformational teaching to clients anywhere in the world, and to build their own commercially successful business platforms, confident that they have the full support of an established, leading brand.
The English Manner Nigeria has a well-established reputation for the quality of its training and our teams of expert tutors are known to set the best of British standards. With license holders, representative agents and partners in several countries, we offer our international associates access to our full range of services. Working alongside key personnel in each territory, we develop programmes to suit local markets whilst remaining focused on maintaining traditional British standards.
This program aims to revive the professional trainer’s potential to facilitate an inspiring and effective training exercise for children.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who aspire to be effective trainers.
- Individuals who want to jump start their training career.
- School Teachers.
- Sunday School Teachers.
- Individuals who want to earn extra income.
Objectives of the Programme
The course will enable participants to:
- Identify and understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in relation to training children.
- Understand the in-depth details when conducting training sessions.
- This would enable participants develop new skills in training expertise.
- Identify and understand various learning and teaching techniques.
- Understand the influence of learning and teaching techniques in training exercises.
Upon completion of the Train the Trainer Programme:
- Candidates will receive a certificate of completion.
- Candidates will be given the necessary support to get started professionally.
- Candidates will receive a detailed training manual for the course.