Nigerian Etiquette & Culture
This training aims to empower participants on the basic attitude, manners and etiquette as well as cultural norms that will place in their hands the key to becoming effective leaders not only of this great nation, but also wherever they find themselves. It also aims at helping them identify with their culture and heritage.
Following this training programme, participants will:
- Understand the meaning of etiquette, courtesy and manners as regards their culture as a Nigerian.
- Appreciate the cultural diversity of our country.
- Be able to relate well with other adults in social settings especially as his/her culture expects and take pride in who they are.
- Learn about their cultural heritage and the Nigerian values.
- Acquire a range of practical tools which will enable them to stand out and better manage themselves in our ever changing society.
Nigerian Business Culture and Etiquette
Foreigners visiting Nigeria for the first time for business purposes will find they need to be prepared for some unique challenges. Such as the business language, gender inequality, business attire, management style, etc. It is also important for experts to know the Nigerian business culture as it relates to foreigners.
Who should attend?